Marketing Strategy Should Tackle the Problem You’re Trying to Solve
Marketing is only successful if it drives your business. Strategy begins by asking the right questions:
- What problem are you trying to solve?
- Which are the best KPIs to measure success?
- Does your position within the industry accurately represent your brand?
- What’s the next step for your brand?
- Where in the funnel does your marketing need to focus to achieve the desired results?
- What is the tactical recipe most likely to set you up for success?
Often, it helps to have someone outside your organization provide unbiased feedback on these questions as well as your answers. Warren Douglas is an advertising agency, but our work necessitates our being business savvy, too.