Associate Marketing Analyst
The Associate Marketing Analyst is responsible for pitching, developing, optimizing, and tracking effective search engine marketing campaigns for existing and future clients. The analyst will maintain a current understanding of changing trends and products, utilizing best practices to assist clients in reaching online consumers. Working closely with other digital teams, this team member will ensure that data is used to improve all facets of marketing as well as SEM.
- Conduct paid search campaigns on Google/Bing and other search partners, including pitch, design, approval, build, budget, bid manipulation, launch, maintenance, general updates, and optimization
- Expand the agency’s use of Google and Bing tools
- Use Google and Bing editor
- Stay current regarding new technology and targeting abilities
- Prepare and analyze monthly reports on paid search
- Present to prospects and clients, as needed
- Help manage Google partnership
- Analyze organic, social, and paid search data to help with top-level reporting
- Evaluate campaign progress for bottom-line impact, ROI, and customer insights
- Work with teams to help establish benchmarks and metrics of online and offline marketing campaigns
- Respond proactively in optimizing marketing efforts to work toward key performance indicators
- Maintain keen awareness of search engine algorithm updates to influence SEO and SEM
- Assist in growing new business
- Apply analytical and technical skills to problem solve
- Analyze web analytics and assist in making recommendations for optimizing websites
- Use data from SEM to help make social, website, SEO, and content decisions
- Ensure adherence to budgetary constraints
- Demonstrate digital expertise by guiding users concerning best practices
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably related to marketing, business, analytics, science, or math
- Experience with search network, display network, and TrueView
- Experience with adwords editor preferred
- Proficient in Mac and Excel
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
- Fluent in basics of SEO
- Thorough understanding of data mining, testing, measurement, and marketing analytics
- Comfortable with client-facing situations
- Comfortable delivering presentations
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage last-minute requests
- Google certifications preferred, though not required
Digital Thrive, the development arm of Warren Douglas, is looking for a well-rounded full-stack developer to help us build intelligent, passion-fueled websites, web apps, dashboards, and kiosks. The ideal candidate is a naturally inquisitive tinkerer, who likes to know how things work; a technology enthusiast, looking to build a breadth of knowledge and experience in both front-end and back-end development.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with project leads and creative designers to understand our clients’ requirements, and help plan the best approach to meet and exceed their expectations
- Work with designers to convert their creative vision into a functional product
- Build and maintain web apps across various IP projects
- Deploy product release with newly added features or hotfix patches
- Connect to APIs to efficiently tap into third-party data sources
- Develop optimized, client-side code for a polished front-end experience
- Explore creative solutions to difficult challenges
- Help scope new business opportunities, providing technical recommendations and participating in project pitches, as needed
- Contribute to optimizing our development workflow
- Grow your technical and professional skillset
Who You Are
- You care about the well-being of your colleagues and are excited to contribute as an active and important member of the team
- You feel the allure of both front-end and back-end development: They’re both too good to choose just one!
- You’ve been working in JS/HTML/CSS/etc. for at least a year or two now
- You’ve got an eye for design and a good understanding of what makes a thing amazingly usable instead of frustratingly confusing
- You can’t stand the idea of releasing anything less than a top-notch product for your users
- You tinker away on side projects of your own, and have something to show for it
Who We Are
Digital Thrive is a boutique development studio on West 7th St. in Fort Worth, TX. From UX strategy and creative design to enterprise application development, we build an expansive range of digital solutions for our diverse roster of amazing clients. We place significant emphasis on delivering high-quality products that beat our clients’ expectations, always ensuring our core values of trust, humility, relevance, innovation, vision, and excellence are at the heart of every project we work on.
Think our hunt for the perfect candidate might be over? Send us your resume and a cover letter.
We’re excited to meet you!
The Account Executive exists to create a buffer between the agency departments and the client, serving as a liaison for project completion. The Account Executive keeps projects on track and communicates goals and objectives while managing final deliverables.
Do you have what it takes to join our dynamic team of star players?
- 2+ years experience on the agency side of the advertising model
- Articulate in written and oral communication
- Relational and composed in various settings
- Excellent judgment in agency and client needs assessments
- Experience in consumer packaged goods, a plus
- Sales experience, a plus
- Flexibility in working with a variety of clients
- Excellent communication/listening skills
- Lifelong learner
- Ability to adapt quickly
- Ability to work autonomously
Click below to view this position on LinkedIn.